Re: Debian ncurses policy ?

In your email to me, Andreas Jellinghaus, you wrote:
> On Jun 6, Vincent Renardias wrote
> >
> > What's the current Debian policy w.r.t. curses?
> >
> > I have 6 packages (most with outstanding bugs) that I can't upload
> > anymore because I don't have any machine around with libc5, and we don't
> > have any libc6 compiled curses. So what should we do?
> same here. i was too fast, and now i have to downgrade all packages to
> compile with libc5. (i want to create binaryies for libc5 and libc6).

Let's not all do this. I can provide a bo machine with enugh space
to compile most things except X11... this can exist for a few months,
and the developers will have the root password. The machine will be
wiped and reloaded every so often to keep things clean. Would this
help anyone out?

 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
         "A public-opinion poll is no substitute for thought."
            - Warren Buffett