Problem with tcpdump in 1.2.17

Before the coffin is nailed shut on rex, maybe the version of tcpdump that
was placed in 1.2.17 should be replaced or backed out, as it depends on
libpcap0, which is in bo, but not rex.

I say this because I think Dale Scheetz (among other people) was going to
burn a CD of the final version of rex for people, and this would be sort of
an embarrassing bug to send out the door.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about this.

--
G. Branden Robinson
Purdue University