Possible Xaw{3d,95} bug / Re: Debian freeciv bugs

After extensive testing, some code rewriting, etc., I finally have
determined that this problem only occurs when using Xaw3d or Xaw95.  I
am CCing this message to the relevant maintainers.  (Xaw maintainers:
package freeciv-1.0j that is in hamm causes coredump under Xaw3d and
Xaw95 but not the standard widget set).

I don't know which package is causing this...

--
John Goerzen          | Running Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)
Custom Programming    |