Re: cygwin.dll license (was Re: FreeQt ?)

[ Please don't Cc: public replies to me. ]

Jim Pick:
> (Nobody's forcing you to read this thread)

It does, however, cost some of us money to transfer the mail. And
it makes it harder to find interesting stuff, especially since
people tend not to change the subject when the topic drifts.
Since I've been skipping most of the discussion, I don't know
if it's about Debian, but if it isn't, it should probably be
moved somewhere else, please.

OTOH, discussions about software freedom tend to be at least
marginally on topic for Debian, I think.