Re: Upgrading from 1.1 to frozen

Scott K. Ellis wrote:

>And if you don't read the documentation, especially the release
>instructions, you get what you deserve.

What part of the documentation are you referring to?  I found nothing
referring to that issue in the READMEs or in the doc subdirectory.
Where else is a user supposed to look?

BTW, I'm really sorry for disregarding the installation instructions for
hamm.  The fact that they are nowhere to be found is no excuse, I agree.
--
Thomas Koenig, Thomas.Koenig@ciw.uni-karlsruhe.de, ig25@dkauni2.bitnet.
The joy of engineering is to find a straight line on a double