cgiwrap_3.5-1_i386.deb is available

 I have made a Debian package of `cgiwrap`, which allows users to run
cgi scripts as themself, rather than as the http daemon.  I have
obtained permission from the author to distribute it, but have not
applied with SPI to officially become a package maintainer.  (I will
do so shortly; I'm still reading the programmer and policy manuals.)

 You can find  cgiwrap_3.5-1_i386.deb  at:

         <URL:http://inetarena.com/~karlheg/Public/Debian/>

 This is my first try at a package, so let me know if there is
anything about it that's not up to specs. :-)

Karl M. Hegbloom <karlheg@inetarena.com>
http://www.inetarena.com/~karlheg
Portland, OR  USA
Debian GNU 1.2  Linux 2.1.36 AMD K5 PR-133