ssltelnet

Can someone verify that this is a problem? I installed ssleay and ssltelnet,
and when ssltelnet ripped through the install, it never paused for me
to enter the info for the certificate.. This is what it looked like:

Generating a 512 bit private key
............+++++
......................+++++
writing new private key to 'telnetd.pem'
-----
You are about to be asked to enter information that will be incorperated
into your certificate request.
What you are about to enter is what is called a Distinguished Name or a DN.
There are quite a few fields but you can leave some blank
For some fields there will be a default value,
If you enter '.', the field will be left blank.
-----
Country Name (2 letter code) [AU]:State or Province Name (full name) [Queensland]:Locality Name (eg, city) []:Organization Name (eg, company) [Mincom Pty Ltd]:Organizational Unit Name (eg, section) [MTR]:Common Name (eg, YOUR name) []:Email Address []:

This happened on 2 different machines with a fresh bo install.  This
is *not* critical, but just curious..

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
         "Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that where the fruit is?"