Re: using dselect with hamm/non-free, hamm/contrib

> Joey Hess <joey@kite.ml.org> writes:
>
> > dpkg-ftp downloads the Packages files ok using this, but when I go to
> > download, it can't find the files:
>
> Actually you should use
>
> distribution base: .../debian/dists/unstable
> section list: main non-free contrib
>
> Use unstable or frozen or stable in the distribution base.

Even with this, I can't get it to work.  I'm running into the same
problem Mr. Hess reported.  Using dir: /debian dist: unstable, I have
been able to get hamm, but no combination I've tried has allowed me to
get hamm/non-free or hamm/contrib.  I can get the packages files, but
not the packages themselves.

--
     Buddha Buck                      bmbuck@acsu.buffalo.edu
"Just as the strength of the Internet is chaos, so the strength of our