Re: Search engine for bug-track

> Why isn't there a glimpse or dig search on the bugtracker list???

I have had httdig set up to index (parts) of the web site for
quite a while. I have chosen to not index the bug tracking yet as
there seems to be a problem with Roxen that is causing reindexing
to start from scratch every time. Given the size of the bug tracking
(something like 80M) I felt it was a waste of resources.
A new version of Roxen is supposed to be installed on master soon
and I am hoping this will fix the problem.

- Sue