Pbs with locale and fonts

I've encountered two little problems in hamm.
First one shows while using dselect. I have the following message several
times:

perl: warning: Setting locale failed for the categories:
        LC_CTYPE LC_COLLATE
        LC_ALL = (unset),
        LC_CTYPE = (unset),
        LC_COLLATE = (unset),
        LANG = "fr_FR"
perl: warning: Falling back to the "C" locale.
perl: warning: Setting locale failed for the categories:
        LC_CTYPE LC_COLLATE
        LC_ALL = (unset),
        LC_CTYPE = (unset),
        LC_COLLATE = (unset),
        LANG = "fr_FR"
perl: warning: Falling back to the "C" locale.

It happens since I've installed 'locales' instead of 'wg15-locale' and
'localebin'.
I _do_ have LC_CTYPE and LC_COLLATE files in /usr/share/locale/fr_FR.

Second thing is the fonts:

[15:39:24] root> /usr/bin/setfont lat1-16.psf
Bad input file size

>From what I could see, setfont and the fonts I use come from the same
package (or were updated at the same time) since they have the same date.
Too bad they don't seem to be compatible...

					Mat