Re: Upcoming Debian Releases

You may wish to note that the following error has appeared since the
last time I ran the dependency checker:

  errors for package "xview-clients":
  error: recommends for package xview-clients in frozen: unresolved dependency on "xtoolplaces"

I'd also suggest we make it a priority to fix the "resolved in
inaccessible distribution" bugs before any major CDs are pressed.

When the non-free or non-US directories are missing (as is common on
CDs), these will show up as dependency problems to the user just as
much as they would if the packages didn't exist at all.