Does PGP build on big-endian systems?

[ Please don't Cc: public replies to me. ]

I'd like to know if the current version (2.6.3a-1) of the Debian
PGP source package builds on big-endian systems. There's an open
bug report for an older version that includes a patch. I've fixed
it differently (in a more generic fashion, I hope), but I can't
test it on a big-endian system. Could someone running a Sparc
or M68K (I think both are big-endian; Alpha is little-endian,
isn't it?) try to compile it and send me a report?

Please don't Cc: public replies to me.