Re: g++ and libc6

joost@rulcmc.leidenuniv.nl (joost witteveen) writes:
> Does that mean I needn't try to compile libg 2.7.2.1 with libc6?

Well, there are patches to 2.7.2 to make 2.7.2.3 that works with glibc
on the Alpha.  I'm using them, and they work, mostly, though I tried
to recompile last night and got some wierd errors...

Mike.
--
Michael Alan Dorman                                   Head of Systems
mdorman@calder.med.miami.edu            Louis Calder Memorial Library