Re: New section cdrom-able (?)

I that contrib and non-free should be merged.  The only other
distinct branch of the distribution should be nonUS, which should
contain a copy of stuff which can't be exported from the US -- and
this should be viewed as a temporary artifact.

In place of a whole bunch of different directories giving categories
of "why this isn't optimal" we should just have simple set of
properties associated with each package, and a table which lists
these packages with their corresponding restrictions.  It shouldn't
be hard or non-obvious to get from the restriction table to tables
of important, standard, etc. packages.

--
Raul