Copyright question

Hello,

I asked the author of crafty permission to include it in the main
distribution, although the copyright states that it can not be "distributed
for commercial purposes". This is the reply I got:

|no problem with the way you want to distribute it.  You aren't selling
|crafty, you are selling a linux distribution.  Anyone can still download
|the latest version for free from my ftp machine, and since you are
|distributing exactly the same thing, it is not a problem in any way.  Feel
|free to include it wherever you want.  The copyright notice was put there
|because an oddball company had commented that "Crafty is too strong to be
|free, we are going to start selling it as our own engine."...
|
|Bob

Do I put this in /usr/doc/crafty/copyright together with the
original copyright message?

--
Ole J. Tetlie, Dept. of Informatics/Mathematics, Univ. of Oslo
Idiot, mathematician, programmer. (in preferred order)

Hiroshima 45    --    Chernobyl 86    --    Windows 95   :-{
"This manual assumes familiarity with the other two manuals,
one of which is unfortunately not yet written."
		Slightly adapted from the Debian Policy Manual