Re: Packages missing

<jwalther@citytel.net> writes:
> They are in the packages file.  Dunno why they arent on the site.  Ive had
> a lot of problems with Packages not matching up with whats actually there.
> Is there any explanation for this?  Isnt Packages generated automatically
> based on whats in the directories?
>
> Yer doing a good job guys, just hope this little perplexity can be
> explained to me.
>
> getting: unstable/binary-i386/base/base-files_1.3.3.deb (25786)
> unstable/binary-i386/base/base-files_1.3.3.deb: No such file OR directory.

I complained about this too.  A little manual ftp showed me that
base-files_1.3.4.deb does exist in that directory.  For some reason
the Packages file has not been updated.
--
Ben Pfaff <pfaffben@pilot.msu.edu> 12167 Airport Rd, DeWitt MI 48820, USA
*Note*: New PGP key available at http://www.msu.edu/user/pfaffben/pgp.html