Re: bootable CDs

On Wed, 23 Apr 1997, Bruce Perens wrote:

> One more thing - to produce El Torito CDs you need the "mkisofs" in unstable.
> Should we put this, and debian-cd, in "stable" so that the CD creation scripts
> are distributed with 1.3?

Yes, I think we should make an exception here. Since the script is
actually designed to work for 1.3 it should go into 1.3! (Same as with the
installation manual, etc.)

Thanks,

Chris

--                 Christian Schwarz
                    schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Don't know Perl?     schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de

Visit                  PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
http://www.perl.com     http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/