Major messup by myself -> bogus Installation messages

Hi,
some of you (I think it shouldn't be many, at least less than 5 or so)
may have gotten a bogus installation message for their package.
I'm currently building a golden CD for myself to test and didn't take
enough care (comes from not having slept in the last 32 hours) when
handling the incoming packages. I'm terribly sorry.

      Helmut

--
Helmut Geyer                                Helmut.Geyer@iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
public PGP key available :           finger geyer@saturn.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de