DEITY TEAM -- allow expansion by third parties?

Yet another idea for you: I don't know if you're going to use a system of
`methods' like dselect does, but in any case, it would be really cool to
let other packages add items to your main menu. So, for example, a
security tool could add a `check installed MD5sums' option, and have all
that sort of thing together.

OTOH, it may well be too much hassle. Just a thought.

Cheers,

&E

--
Andy Mortimer, andy.mortimer@poboxes.com