DEITY TEAM -- store and use .changes files

One thing which would be nice: if the changes list was archived (is it? I
can't find any list archives on my local mirror; I'm sure they used to be
there, but the trans-Atlantic connection is too slow for it to be worth
me bothering looking on ftp.debian.org), it would be very useful to get
deity to list the changes between the installed revision and the
available revision.

&E

--
Andy Mortimer, andy.mortimer@poboxes.com