Package Available ...

I just uploaded the latest version of rlpr to master, but I
really can't participate actively in debian at this point.  If
anyone is interested in taking this package, please let me know.
The upstream maintainer (meem) is very supportive of having rlpr
included in debian, and there are no outstanding bugs.

Sven, please include this in your list of packages needing a
new maintainer.  I'm not going to orphan the package, though.
I'll remain the maintainer until someone else can take it.

Please CC me on replies to the list.

Thanks

Richard G. Roberto
richr@bear.com