Re: architecture-specific upload issues

> Not now that I know that it'll do this...:)

A new tester, fine :-)

Beware: Though I use dpkg-cross successfully for all my packages,
there easily may be some quirks left for other packages... But you're
welcome to report problems or come up with fixes :-) Known problems
are: (little) imake-generated Makefiles need a long override
definition for STD_CPP_DEFINES and STD_DEFINES, because the default
values include the architecture :-( (bigger problem): packages using
autoconf often fail on cross-compiling, because configure "cannot run
test program when cross-compiling"... But I have an idea for this.

Roman