temporary listmaster wanted

Developers,

	I'll be on vacation April 17-20 in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey,
then attending training on Microsoft's SMS in Pittsburgh, PA April 21-25.
As such, I'd like to handle list creation requests either before or after
that period.  Also, I'd like to ask for an interim listmaster while I'm
away.

Duties include:
1) Accepting (and for the most part, deleting) all of the bounceograms
from sites that are down.  Since Smartlist does a decent job of tracking
bounces and removing subscribers who bounce often, there's little to do
here except give the list mail a home.  There can be perhaps 800 messages
a day at times for this part.

2) Assist with subscription/unsubscription requests of un/under-educated
users.  Most of this can be done from your own Linux box, as I've written
some scripts to forge email for subscribe &unsubscribe requests.  This is
usually about 2-10 a day, many of them from the same person.

If you're interested, contact me.

Thanks,

Pete

--
Peter J. Templin, Jr.                   Client Services Analyst
Computer & Communication Services       tel: (717) 524-1590