Re: [linux-security] amd 920824upl102 ignores the nodev option (fwd)

> By the bye, I understand 2.1.30 or something around there just got a
> kernel variant of not-quite-amd that Linus claims is already more
> stable than amd ...

It haven't looked at that, but amd's basic functionality should be
fairly easy to implement in the kernel. Even more stable, yes, because
one hasn't to pay so much attention to avoid sleeping and the like.
But I guess not all of amd's more elaborate features will be present.
More like Sun's automounter...

Roman