Re: MIME (was Re: Installation report: 1997-04-04)

> Then please have the package ask an initial question if the user wants
> these question or the package to proceed by assuming reasonable defaults.
> I am sorry but I am using MIME but dont care what is going on as long as
> it works.

And what are "reasonable defaults"?

It doesn't matter, though.  There is no way this will go into Debian 1.3.

One of these days I'll starting on writing a system that remembers previous
choices and so only asks the first time a package in installed (or adds
a new entry).

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

Debian GNU/Linux!  Search it at  http://insite.verisim.com/search/debian/simple