problems with ssh to master?

Hello,

Every time I login to master, I get messages like:

|birnam| ssh master.debian.org. date
Warning: Denied agent forwarding because the other end has too old version.
/usr/bin/X11/xauth:  creating new authority file /home/Debian/amos/.Xauthority
/usr/bin/X11/xauth: (stdin):1:  bad display name "master.debian.org:2.0" in "add" command
Sun Apr  6 14:18:00 PDT 1997

This happens, as you can see, also when I run ssh with a command.
I suspect it breaks my attempt to upload a package using ssh:

[ Uploading job c2ps_3.0-1_i386
 c2ps_3.0-1_i386.deb 21.4 kB Warning: Denied agent forwarding because the other end has too old version.
Warning: Denied agent forwarding because the other end has too old version.
/usr/bin/X11/xauth:  creating new authority file /home/Debian/amos/.Xauthority
/usr/bin/X11/xauth: (stdin):1:  bad display name "master.debian.org:2.0" in "add" command
, ok (35 s, 0.61 kB/s)
warning: Can't open : Permission denied

 c2ps_3.0-1.tar.gz 38.0 kB Warning: Denied agent forwarding because the other end has too old version.

warning: dupload: scp c2ps_3.0-1.tar.gz failed

I can't get rid of this invocation of xauth.  What should I do
(besides moving back to FTP)?

Thanks,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                    | "Of course Australia was marked for
133 Shlomo Ben-Yosef st.          |  glory, for its people had been chosen
Jerusalem 93 805                  |  by the finest judges in England."
ISRAEL            amos@dsi.co.il  |                     -- Anonymous