Re: AW: packages to be debianized:

On Sun, 23 Feb 1997, Michael Meskes wrote:

> >djgpp        GCC crosscompiler for dos (potentialy lot of work)
>
> Why should be package a DOS program for Debian? Don't get me wrong I do
> use djgpp, but I cannot see why it should belong into a Linux
> distribution.

Well we already have V as a debian package. This is a cross platform
package that someone might like to build as a dos library ;-)
I am a little confused by all this. Doesn't the standard gcc have options
for creating dos executables? I had thought that loadlin.exe was built in
such a fashion. Am I mistaken?

Thanks,

Dwarf