Re: libc5_5.4.20-1 and _ctype

On Mar 1, Maarten Boekhold wrote
> Don't know if this is a bug on my part or a package bug:
>
> #include <ctype.h> gave me some strange results. I looked in the file,
> and at the start it said: #include_next <ctype.h>

I don't have any #include_next <ctype.h> on my systems.  I suspect you
have the wrong packages installed or have overwritten something.  What
is the output from 'dpkg -l' and 'dpkg -S /usr/include/ctype.h' and
the entire contents of /usr/include/ctype.h?

> I don't know about this preprocessor-directive, and apparantly so doesn't
> cpp. I changed this into:
>
> #include <linux/ctype.h>

<linux/ctype.h> is only for use by the kernel and its modules.  Don't
use it.

David
--
David Engel                        ODS Networks
david@sw.ods.com                   1001 E. Arapaho Road