Re: PostgreSQL -- in Debian package format?

Emanuele Pucciarelli <emanuele@xnet.it> writes:

> Since last September I've been studying at a United World College (IB
> school), and I've lacked both the time and the Internet resources I'd
> need to maintain the package. I was thinking about resuming maintainance
> in June (after school ends), but if you're willing to drop in I think it
> would be better for everyone seeking for PostgreSQL in Debian.

OK, I'll take over. Current policy won't let me release PostgresSQL into 1.3 (no
upstream changes into frozen) so I'm planning to upload only bug fixes for
postgres95-1.09 into bo and switch to PostgresSQL in hamm.

Thanks
  Siggy

--
Siggy Brentrup <bsb@debian.org> aka: bsb@north.de
*** PGP public key available from keyservers ***