that can support
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Nicol=E1s_Lichtmaier?= <nick@feedback.com.ar>
> Yes, it would. US developers CAN'T develope non-us programs for Debian.
> They CAN'T upload them to the non-us ftp site.

This is the case, yes, but I was thinking of programs with cryptography
hooks, not cryptography programs themselves.

> If master were in a free country (=3D)), we won't even need a non-us
> section

I would not be opposed to installing a cryptography symlink in the
distribution that would go to an empty directory with a README in US
sites, and could be filled on non-US sites by mirroring the cryptography
site. I _don't_ want to get into the situation where individual files have
to be filtered out of the archive on US sites and CDs, or symlinks directly
to files (rather than directories) have to be created.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com   510-215-3502