Re: Will qmail and fvwm95-2.0.45 be part of Debian 1.3?

> Long before Bo was frozen we heard about qmail and fvwm95-2.0.45
> being packaged. As far as I know an upload for these packages is
> still to be made. What happened to them? Will they be part of
> Debian 1.3?

Qmail just got uploaded into experimental so it will not be in 1.3.
The latest fvwm is v2.0.42a and it is unlinkely that new upstream code
will be allowed into the frozen distribution.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

Debian GNU/Linux!  Search it at  http://insite.verisim.com/search/debian/simple