Re: Will qmail and fvwm95-2.0.45 be part of Debian 1.3?

On Thu, 27 Mar 1997, Jose'_Ramos_Goncalves wrote:

> Long before Bo was frozen we heard about qmail and fvwm95-2.0.45
> being packaged. As far as I know an upload for these packages is
> still to be made. What happened to them? Will they be part of
> Debian 1.3?

Qmail will not be part of Debian 1.3. I've recently uploaded
qmail_1.00-1.deb to experimental... It's gonna move to unstable when I'm
confident enough that my installation scripts run well enough on a wide
variety of configuration. The scripts are a bit tricky, so I'd rather play
it safe. If you don't have a machine where email delivery is critical, I
encourage you to try out my qmail package... Email me if there are any
problems or rough edges.

   Christian