Re: New dns packages

On Mar 26, Manoj Srivastava wrote
> Hi,
>
> 	I have just started to look into moving from a caching only
>  server to a secondary DNS server on my machine, and realized, to my
>  consternation, that we do not have dnswalk or doc available as Debian
>  packages.
>
> 	I just downloaded dnswalk 1.6.3 and doc 2.01 -- I could make
>  them Debian packages if there is interest.
>
> 	manoj

AFAIK both dnswalk and doc are part of the bind package. It might
be a good idea to add dnswalk and doc to the dnsutils package (this
package should also contain a real nslookup version).

Thanks,

Peter

--
 Peter Tobias                                EMail:
 Fachhochschule Ostfriesland                 tobias@et-inf.fho-emden.de