Re: abandoning nethack

Gregory Vence <gvence@ix.netcom.com> writes:

> I'm familiar with this app on several platforms.  What tools will I need
> to maintain it?
>
> If you'd give me a crash course (pointers to documents) I'll get the
> reading done over the weekend too.

You want to start with the documents in /usr/doc/dpkg on a debian
machine.  Specifically, you should look at the files in policy.html
and programmer.html.  These will get you going.

If you don't have access to a debian machine, I can send you the
files, or you can extract them from the dpkg-dev*.deb file in
unstable/binary-i386/utils/ on any debian mirror with standard unix
tools.  Unfortunately I can't remember the incantation at the moment,
but perhaps someone else can.

Thanks, and good luck.
--
Rob