Re: Mailing list problems

Pete Templin writes:

> In the future, please contact the mailing list maintainer (i.e. ME) if
> you're not getting your mail.  Although I may not be able to totally
> rectify the situation myself, I will take responsibility for the problem
> report and get my butt in gear for it.  Making mention of dead lists in
> mail to the lists and deep in a highly "charged" email won't (necessarily)
> get much done.

Please take a look at the distribution lines.  The mail was delivered
to our project leader who should react immediately.  And the mail was
delivered to one or two other mailinglists that _still worked_ because
the run on completely different machine.  That's how I was informed
and called novare as a result - as soon as I came back from work.
(if he had written his mail in german I hat phoned novare from work)

Regards

	Joey

 /                 Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only /
/          proved it correct, not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth /