boot-floppies does not create /usr/local/{bin,etc,man,lib}

Package: boot-floppies

In Debian 1.1, I created the /usr/local/{bin,etc,lib,man} hierarchy in
the base package. This was pointed out as a bug (Debian packages are not
allowed to touch anything under /usr/local) and thus I removed it from
the Debian 1.2 base-files package.

You might want to create them in basedisks.sh . That way they will be
installed but will not be the property of any package.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com   510-215-3502