Finishing business

[cc: me ]

I have handed off xanim and the packaging of the Dotfile generator, does
anyone want opie (does anyone use it besides me?)  It is very easy to
package, if I remember correctly all it was, was one binary and some
symlinks.  If nobody wants it, it should probably be placed in contrib,
or removed from the distribution.

Also, I was wondering if anyone was going to take up the Linuxconf
discussion, now or in the future, now that I won't be able to kick that
around.

Well, I'm missing Debian already, but I got to go and read Crime and
Punishment, Hamlet and study for my AP's so I'm swamped.

Thanks for the fun time,

Shaya