Re: GPS program

In article <[🔎] m0w6Mhl-00IdTlC@golem.pixar.com> you wrote:
:
: We need a daemon that will synchronize the Linux clock to the GPS.
:

Bruce, we already have one, it's called xntpd.  Install the latest xntp3-doc
package (still stuck in Incoming the last time I checked) and read up on the
options for connecting radio clocks.

: Does anyone have a copy of the DGPS 104 protocol as used by the 3090 kHz
: Coast Guard transmitters?

It's called RTCM SC-104, and I'm sure I have a copy in the basement somewhere
that I bought at an ION conference.  Go check the FAQ for sci.geo.satellite-nav
or whatever the group is called and you should find pointers.

Bdale