Re: should mail cc to original poster in this list

[snip]

> If this is the case, then a Reply-To: header should be configured on all
> our mailing lists to stop it happening (ie: Reply-To:
> debian-user@lists.debian.org).
>
> Regards
I don't think this is such a good idea, most of the time, unless I think
something is of interest to everybody, I choose to reply privately to posters
(this is especially so for debian-user FAQs). This becomes a pain if you set
the reply-to header and would end up increasing the traffic in the lists.

Luis.