Re: new mirror site

On 14 Mar 1997, Steve Dunham wrote:

> It seems that there is a lot of older stuff lying in Incoming, "ls -lt
> *.changes" shows some stuff as old as Feb 13. Is there a reason the
> install script is ignoring this stuff?
>
> I uploaded xtar on Mar 1, and amaya on Mar 7, and they haven't been
> installed. Yet after that I uploaded a few other packages that were
> installed... Is there something wrong with the scripts?

i recently uploaded a new version of par (rebuilt with debmake) and a new
package timeoutd. par got installed, timeoutd didn't.

my guess is that the scripts will install updated versions of existing
packages but are ignoring new packages.

craig

ps: unless someone else is already working on it, i will upload a
package for tkinfo-1.3 in a few days. it's being actively maintained
now, and actually works...it's now a viable alternative info browser for
those who dont want to run that other editor.