AW: libpam0

>> How do I install the new release of libpam0? dpkg doesn't like that it
>> depends on libpam-util while libpam-util depends on libpam0.
>>

>try dpkg -i libpam*

Nice idea, but I tried this myself to no avail:

I got it installed but onyl with --force-depends.

BTW I still think circular dependencies must not exist. If these two
package cannot do without each other put them into one package. Where's
the advantage of two packages? I could see advantages with virtual
packages, but this is none.

Michael