Re: roxen/spinner and xephem?

On 11 Mar 1997, Mark Eichin wrote:

> ahh, when I saw it mentioned on the gnu.org website I assumed it was
> more stable.

For me it has been proven to be very stable.

The only downtimes with the www server itself have been when I rebooted
the machine.

Where you can run into problems, is when you try to use new funky
things like using TeX to render formulas from within the server or
the internal graphics module. Another weak point is still SSL.
Some people have it running fine, others don't.

Mike

Michael Neuffer                i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net             Home of the Debian Master Server.
mike@debian.org                14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.641.8774                   Beaverton, OR 97005