Re: roxen/spinner and xephem?

ahh, when I saw it mentioned on the gnu.org website I assumed it was
more stable.  Thanks for clearing that up. (Does it use mit-provenzano
threads, or LinuxThreads? I'm re-packaging the former for gnat, as
3.09 still uses it...)

xephem is an *amazing* starchart program, that includes
planetary-motion plots (both ground view and space view; the
combination of info is particularly useful for things like helping
figure out where and when you can see Hale Bopp, for example.)