official CD image

I am planning to make an "Official CD" ISO image a few days from now for
testing use. This will allow us to do real testing on the CD filesystem that
the users will get. I will put it up on _one_ FTP site (no need to thrash
the mirrors on 650MB). Those of you who have a good net connection and a
650 MB empty partition, please get ready - I'd like to have a number of
people test this.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--