Re: fast-procmail (3.10-0) uploaded to master

Santiago Vila Doncel <sanvila@unex.es> writes:

> The only difference between this and the normal procmail is the
> following: In config.h there is a line saying:
>
> /*#define NO_NFS_ATIME_HACK     /* uncomment if you're definitely not using
>                                    NFS mounted filesystems and can't afford
>         procmail to sleep for 1 sec. before writing a mailbox */

This is a pretty dangerous package.  What's the big deal with the
sleep 1?  I would prefer you just get rid of it.

I hope you have at least have lots of big warnings everywhere that say
you will lose mail if you run this with NFS mounted /var/spool/mail.

Guy