Re: Is m68k stable?

On Mar 8, Guy Maor wrote
> Will m68k be an official part of a released bo?

It isn't my call to make, but last I checked we hadn't met Frank Neumann's
criteria for a proper release (which can be found in the debian-68k archives
for December, I believe -- I don't have a copy handy and my Lynx takes
forever to launch because of mimesupport).

The main thing is that fdisk for Atari and Amiga haven't been extensively
tested.  I've used the Amiga fdisk a few times; it seems to work, but things
seem to work on my system that never work on other peoples'.

Chris

P.S. I cc'd this to debian-68k, as I don't know how many of the m68k Debian
     people are still on devel (particularly after last week -- I had private
     back for a day or so and then it went away on me again)
|        Chris Lawrence        |               My home page:               |
|    <quango@ix.netcom.com>    |    http://www.clark.net/pub/lawrencc/     |
|      Amiga A4000/040 and     |        The Internet Link Exchange         |
|       Linux/m68k 2.1.26      |       http://www.linkexchange.com/        |