Re: Abuse bug being ignored.

"j" == jwalther  <jwalther@smartt.com> writes:

  j> On Fri, 7 Mar 1997, Joey Hess wrote:
  >> Currently, the dependencies look like so:
  >>
  >> Depends: libc5 (>= 5.4.17-1), xlib6 | aout-svgalib
  >>
  >> I inherited this from the previous maintainer. I'm not sure if
  >> "xlib6 | aout-svgalib" is a good idea, but abuse does work in X
  >> too, so it makes some sense.

  j> perhaps split it into sabuse and xabuse packages? coz when it
  j> comes to gamez, I really do prefer the console.  I waited till
  j> squake came out to install quake on my linux box f'rinstance.
  j> Not all of us have pentiums =)

Speaking of squake, what happened to xf86quake? Since Xfree86 has
better acceleration support for my S3928, I prefer an X version, and
the xf86quake was MUCH spiffier than xquake.  Does 1.06 not have
xf86quake anymore? can I pick up an xf86quake 1.06 binary on my own
anywhere? Inquiring minds want to know :)

-Larry

--
  Larry Daffner        |  Linux: Unleash the workstation in your PC!
  vizzie@airmail.net / http://web2.airmail.net/vizzie/