Re: fvwm95 gratuitously reconfigures system

> running info on Red Hat 3.x?  install-mime is harsher on the novice
> (or even the experienced admin) because of its annoying UI.

I was about to say:

: install-mime is particularly harsh because when you upgrade a package,
: it "forgets" all the choices you've made for it.  This is, well, silly...

and then I looked closer.  It seems that it's just xanim is the only
"guilty" party, in that it doesn't check if $1 != upgrade before --remove'
ing itself...  I'll send in a bug report.  (The problem is that if
*any* package handles it wrong, it makes the whole install-mime thing
look bad...)