[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Freezing Bo (Debian 1.3)

[Sent to you only - I may have missed the conclustion of the discussion.
please post if appropriate]

In article <33147FBE.452B40D2@verisim.com> you write:
>I've been granted the position of "distribution manage" so I'd like to
>get underway with freezing Bo.  This was originally scheduled for tomorrow,
>but it'll take at least a week to get going.
>Does anybody have any concerns that must be addressed before the freeze?

There was a fair amount of talk about putting non-free and contrib under 
stable/unstable. There seemed to be a fair degree of support for this 
reorganisation on debian-devel (though I support the idea so may be biased).

IIRC the idea was something like:



This needs to be done now, or you could decide to do it in the next unstable. 

Dselect may need to be changed to allow this to work cleanly.

TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com

Reply to: