Re: RC5 Challenge: We are on 7th place.....

On Feb 24, Mike Neuffer wrote
> and we have a group ready to overtake us:
>
> rc5-crew@loran.com with 9.91Mk/s (we do 8.54Mk/s)

I forgot to save the URL for monitoring this mess, what is it again?
BTW, I added my P166 and one SS20 and two UltraSparcs from coworkers
to our cause this evening.  If my coworkers don't notice the missing
cycles, I may add other coworkers' systems tomorrow.

David
--
David Engel                        ODS Networks
david@sw.ods.com                   1001 E. Arapaho Road